I originally planned on blogging about last Saturday’s show, but I need to interrupt my intended blog post with some exciting news: My KICKSTARTER got approved and was posted today!!!!
In 21 days I’m trying to raise $1,000 to help fund my album. The prizes for pledges are the following:
- $1-Personalized Thank you Email
- $5-Digital Copy of “Like They All Did” and Personalized Thank You Email
- $10-Digital Copy of the Album and Personalized Thank You Email
- $25-Autographed Hard Copy of the Album, Autographed Photograph, and Everything from the Previous Level
- $50-T-Shirt and Everything from the Previous Level
- $75-I Will Send You A Video of Me Covering Any Song of Your Choice, and You Get Everything from the Previous Level
- $100-A Personal Mention in the “Thank You” Section of the CD’s Booklet and Everything from the Previous Level
- $500-I Will Travel to Anywhere in The U.S. to Perform a Show For You and Your Friends! You Will Also Get Everything from the Previous Level.
If you are interested in making a pledge, you can get to my KICKSTARTER here.
I would greatly appreciate any donations!!!
Now onto my original post….
I was really excited but also super nervous, nervous to the extent that I didn’t eat much for most of the day which gave me a bad headache… Ahhh! Nerves!
I was more nervous and excited for Saturday’s show than my other two shows because this time I actually got to perform with Jimmy Murn! What a serious honor!
I am a planner by nature, but the way our schedules worked out, Jimmy and I actually weren’t able to practice until Friday night…
After a four-hour super fun jam session, we figured out what songs to do for the show. 😉
I was so excited and so nervous performing with someone!
At Saturday’s show at the Froth House, I started the show with songs from my album, TEMPTATION (sorry! Still in progress!).
Here is a clip of me performing my original song, “Temptation.”
I absolutely love Halloween, so I was super excited that the stage was decorated!!! 🙂
I ended my set by performing my original song, “That’s Life,” with Jimmy. Jimmy did an awesome accompaniment on his guitar and sang back up.
Here is a clip of Jimmy and me performing “That’s Life.”
After our song together, Jimmy did his set, which was awesome!
Jimmy continued his set and did an improv song. He asked for a subject for a song. The audience suggested “a dog with fleas.” Then, on the spot, he made up a song with his guitar about a dog with fleas! It was super creative and funny of course 🙂
We ended the show with a cover of Pearl Jam’s, “Last Kiss.”
I’m STILL excited about Saturday’s show! I never thought I would be making a CD, performing live, AND sharing the stage with an awesome musician like Jimmy Murn!
I can’t wait to perform again! 🙂