- I participated in my first contest! I submitted a video of me playing “Temptation” to the NPR Tiny Desk Concert Contest.
- I performed at Mother Fool’s.
- I celebrated the one year anniversary of the release of TEMPTATION.
- I set up my very own music room.
- I made my first app!
- I got to participate in C.L. Manion’s first short film, “Horoscope.”
- I had a show at Tuvalu Coffeehouse.
- I performed with Jimmy Murn at Evolution Arts Collective.
- I made and released my first music video (with the help of the wonderful C.L. Manion, Yasir Alhumaidan, and Caleb Behnke)!
- I participated in Make Music Madison for the first time!
- I had the opportunity to act in C.L. Manion’s short film, “About Relationships.”
- I had the honor of performing at my sister’s wedding.
- I “dug up” and shared the first song I had ever written.
- I traveled to Japan and began posting photos from my adventures 🙂
(Check out my post about Tokyo Disneyland, here. Check out my post about Ochanomizu Music Instrument Avenue, here. Check out my post about the Sunshine Aquarium,here. Check out my post about my trip to Akihabara, here. Check out my post about my trip to Naritasan Shinshoji Temple, here.)
- I had the dress rehearsal for C.L. Manion’s short film, “Moon.”
- I got to participate in the filming of C.L. Manion’s short film, “Moon.”
- I posted Christmas carols for my December challenge.
“Jolly Old Saint Nicholas”
“Away in a Manager”
“All Through the Night”
2015 was a great year! I’m looking forward to what 2016 brings! 😀
Wishing you and your families a happy and healthy 2016! ❤