I believe that the best way to live is to be grateful on a daily basis for all of the blessings in your life.
Thanksgiving means a lot of different things to a lot of different people. To me, it is a day to especially focus on all that you have to be grateful for.
As a person, I feel so grateful for my health, my wonderful family and friends, my wonderful job, and much, much more.
As a musician, I feel so grateful for all of the AMAZING individuals who have supported me. ❤
I am so grateful for the following performance opportunities I have had this year:
- Tip Top Tavern-September 08, 2016
- Wedding:Lake Park Grand Staircase-July 23,2016
- PaintBar Madison-June 23, 2016
- Bos Meadery-June 04, 2016
- Fisher King Winery-May 21, 2016
- Hop Haus Brewing Co.-May 05, 2016
- Tuvalu Coffeehouse & Gallery-April 30, 2016
I am grateful for the venues, the people that attended my performances, and the opportunity to perform at a wedding.
I am also grateful for my supporters who expressed excitement over the two new songs I have shared this year.
I want to thank you for sharing my love for music and positively impacting my life! ❤
Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving! 🙂